Skip to content
- I will work hard to return your quilt to you in a timely manner, beautifully quilted, and free of any defects or damage. However, by utilizing my services you agree to accept services “as is” and to not hold me liable for any loses, damages, or defects. If there are any issues with your order, please contact me directly to address the concerns.
- I strive for a fast turn-around time, but if you have timeline concerns (for example, the quilt is for a special occasion), please be sure to communicate those needs in advance.
- Make sure your quilt top is pressed.
- If you have a bias border or long border pieces, consider using a “stay-stitch” to prevent stretching or puckering.
- The backing needs to be complete, pressed, squared, and extend at least 4 inches beyond the quilt top on all sides.
- You may provide your own batting or purchase batting from me. I use a natural cotton batting and sell it in half-yard increments.
- The majority of my quilting is computer-guided. You can choose from my library of designs (no additional fee), select a design for purchase from an internet-based designer (I will split the cost with you, most designs are $10-15), have me create a custom design (additional $30), or simply go with “Quilter’s choice” and I will select a design that I think best compliments your quilt (no additional fee).
- Your quilt will be returned with the sides basted and the thread tails buried. I do not trim your quilt unless you request this, and there is a small additional cost.
- Binding can be provided for an additional fee. Binding is done on machine from back to front. You need to provide the binding material.
- Quilt tops can be shipped to the Ranch, but please contact me in advance of mailing any items. I can also arrange pick-ups and drop-offs at no charge in Carmel Valley, Salinas, Carmel-by-the-Sea, Pacific Grove, Monterey, and Marina. Return shipping can also be arranged, but shipping costs are not included.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of delivery or shipping of the finished quilt.
- I can accept cash, check, card, or Venmo. There is a 3.5% processing fee to run a credit or debit card. There is a $30 fee for any returned checks.
- I love posting on Instagram. If you do not want your quilt featured in a post, please tell me. If you would like to be tagged, please provide your Instagram handle.
- My website has a “Cuddle Wall”. If you have a photo of a loved one enjoying your finished quilt and would like to share it, please send it to me via email.